Monday, April 21, 2008

Birthdays, High School Girls and Sprinklers

Yesterday was a very busy day! We had so much fun through it all though! Colby and I woke up and went to church. I volunteer in the babies every third Sunday, which happened to be yesterday. After holding babies all morning, I finalized some last minute details as I was planning a surprise for my sweet hubby!! His parents, grandparents and one of his sisters drove down from Kansas to celebrate his birthday that was on the 11th. We spent the afternoon with them! They are so sweet and we were so thankful for them to make that drive and see us! We wish we could of had more time with them! It flew by!


Colby, his mom, grandma and grandpa all sitting and talking


Me with Colby's gorgeous sister, Kelsey!

Little Lucy....My brother, sister-in-law and all their kids stopped by to say hi to his family.

His family sadly had to leave and get back to Kansas, and I had my weekly high school girl's group! Can I please say: I LOVE THESE GIRLS!!!! I look forward to my time with them every week. They are so sweet, encouraging and thoughtful. Here is a picture of some of us...there were a few missing...

After the group ended, my brother and sister-in-law dropped off all four of their kids and we had them sleepover at our house! We love our neices and nephew! We were all playing outside and I went inside for one second when sweet uncle Colby thought it would be fun to run through the sprinklers....with their clothes on. He had to run inside and grab the camera since they were having a blast! After a couple of rounds through the sprinklers, they took of their shirts and ran through in just their pants. It was bath time after that for sure! They were so wet and dirty! But really cute too!!

That is all for our Sunday! Hope your Sunday was fun and relaxing!

0 comments: