Monday, July 14, 2008

Home & Husband

My sweet husband is finally home! He has been in Colorado at Young Life camp. I absolutely hate being a "single-wife" and staying all alone while he is gone. However, I am so proud of him and what he is doing. I so wish I could have gone, but with this being the busiest time of the year for weddings, that was just not possible.

Got to brag on my husband a bit....
He is a phenomenal and gifted speaker and relates to youth of all ages. I got to go and watch him speak to some high school students at church, and could not stop smiling. He has a gift. He has a passion. And he is totally using it for the glory of God.

Colby, I love you so much and am so proud of you. I respect you and want to honor you as your wife. You constantly make me smile. You go out of your way to be thoughtful towards me. You are the most selfless man I know. You have your eyes on Jesus and people can tell there is something different about you. You challenge me, encourage me and lead me. I love you with all of my heart!

0 comments: