Thursday, August 14, 2008

We've been Married 2 years!!

Colby and I enjoyed a WONDERFUL day as we celebrated our 2 year anniversary. We got married on July 22, 2006. This year we both surprised each other with something. I surprised him with a couples massage at Cottonwood Salon and Spa in Edmond. That was the best thing EVER. We were in the same room with 2 different massage therapists. We had an hour massage together! We really enjoyed it!

After our massages, Colby surprised me as we went to check into a bed and breakfast for the evening. Our room was unbelievable. It was so relaxing. We felt like we traveled to another state, even though we just drove a few miles to get there.

Here is a picture of part of our room:Me and my sweet husband!

Hot husband! :) aka: model
Colby is an incredible leader and provider. I really have never worried since we have been married about things. He takes care of everything and makes me feel secure. He is a godly man that people admire and look up to. He leads me spiritually and challenges me to go deeper. I can not wait for more years of marriage with him!

1 comments:

Mrs. Kelly Ross said...

this is so sweet and i love it- me and t.j. are celebrating our 1 year the end of this month!