Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We are having a GIRL!!

Today we had our Complete Ultrasound at 18 weeks. Colby and I were SO excited to find out what we were having. The baby was on her tummy the entire time and it was almost impossible to tell. Finally she rolled over on her back, but she was a modest little baby- her legs were totally together and she was not moving them apart- once again, making it almost impossible to tell. Finally the woman had me roll over on my side causing the baby to move her legs so we could tell if it was a boy or a girl. And we got this picture: It has been a great day! I have Bible Study every Tuesday morning, so I went to that after the doctors appointment. Then I ran a few errands and had coffee with some great girls.

Every Tuesday night I meet with three of my greatest friends. We have a little "Accountability group" and just talk about life. When I showed up at dinner, there was a cute little gift bag from Baby Gap. I could not believe it! It was the SWEETEST thing EVER! They got me the cutest newborn onesie and the cutest newborn socks! They also got me an "It's a Girl" ribbon for my scrapbook! I have been scrapbooking this journey so far! It will be perfect in there! Thank you SO much girls for being SO thoughtful! I appreciate the sweet gift! Adelyn will LOVE it!

1 comments:

Becca Gantz said...

you forgot the part about your BEST FRIEND calling while you were getting ready to find out. haha

i so wish i could have been there with all of you girls that night. i miss you all so much.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU AMANDA TAYLOR. i knew it was a girl. i knew it i knew it i knew it.

PRAISE GOD FOR YOUR SWEET LITTLE BABY GIRL!!!!