Sunday, January 18, 2009

4 Christmases....Or more...

There was definitely one week in December when Colby and/or I had a Christmas party/event every single night. It was a lot of fun to celebrate this season with some incredible friends and co-workers. We had two different Young Life parties, my work party, friends party, bible study party, his family Christmas, my family Christmas, etc. 

Here are a few pictures from our fun holiday season. 

Party #1: Secret Santa with Sweet Friends:
(showing off our new presents. 
Thanks Jordan for mine. And for the cute socks that I can use as gloves! ha!)





Party #2: BSF- ornament exchange @ abuelos
(love these girls. And I love my ornaments! Thanks Bibi!)



Party #3- The Wedge and Sara Sara's Cupcakes with AMAZING friends!!


Picking up our incredible best friend at the airport. We love you Becca!!!!!!!


My Family Christmas:
Me with my AMAZING mom and dad!! 
Soon-to-be Granna and Poppy to little Adelyn!
My brother and sister-in-law and family!
The boys:
Hubs, Dad, Nephew, Brother, Brother
The Girls:
I sadly do not have any pictures from our work Christmas parties or Colby's family. Sad day. 

It was such an incredible season of celebrating the birth of Jesus with so many special people. I think the best part of Christmas for me was the gifts Colby and I exchanged with each other. We decided that this year (and hopefully years to come) we are giving our "Christmas budget" to other people that really need it. Colby bought me a goat from World Vision that provides a family with nourishment and extra income in Haiti and Kenya and other places. We sponsor sweet, little Jennrry from Honduras and love the purpose of World Vision and was excited to do this! Colby's budget went towards a good friend. 

Thank you Jesus for what you mean to us in our life. May we live glimpses of you.


0 comments: