Sunday, January 18, 2009

Best Birthday Ever!

My birthday was two days after Christmas and I was so blessed by extreme thoughtfulness of some incredible friends! 

My neice, Ebbie, and I at our combined birthday party! 
Dinner at Louie's with some incredible friends celebrating Jenny and I's birthday!
A little background first. Becca Gantz (best friend) is serving as missionary in Mexico for a year. You have GOT to check out her blog about all she is doing there and how God is using her. All of this is to say, she got a very limited amount of time here in Oklahoma with her family and friends. And she told me that for my birthday she wanted to get some girls together and all help paint the nursery for Adelyn. WHAT?? Are you kidding me? It was beyond the sweetest thing ever! Lauren, Jordan and Whitney, I am SOOOO thankful for your help and hard work with the nursery. It was so humbling. And they did an incredible job and it looks amazing! 

0 comments: