Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mother/Daughter Day

What a fun day! I surprised my mom with a Mother/Daughter Tea at A Spot For Tea. It was amazing! It was so relaxing for both of us. We both left feeling calm, de-stressed, and refreshed. A Spot For Tea provides you with different hats and other items to "dress-up" as you enjoy your afternoon tea. My mom and I both got incredible flavored teas and enjoyed their perfect, delicious lunch menu. 

We made such an incredible memory today. We have never done anything like this. It was really good to hang out just me and her. And it was really good to do so before baby Adelyn comes. 

My mom is an incredible woman and we have grown so much closer over the past few years! I am so blessed to have her as my mom and to have her as Adelyn's "granna." She inspires me, encourages me, supports me, unconditionally loves me, pours into me, etc. I am so thankful for her! 

Here are just a few pictures from our really fun day!




1 comments:

Becca Gantz said...

i am so in love with this. you both look great. I LOVE YOU