Monday, August 3, 2009

4 Months Old!

At her 4 month check-up appointment she weighed 12 pounds and was 24 inches long. She has started using her voice a lot more. She has found her feet and just started realizing that they reach her mouth and she likes to pretend that her big toe is the equivalent to her paci. She loves sucking on her toes. She has not rolled over yet but is very close. She is getting more fun each and every day! She has been sleeping through the night continually from 10-7, but since we went on vacation she has been a little thrown off. She will sometimes wake up once or twice in the middle of the night, but just want her paci back in, and fall right back asleep.

Everyone in Colby's family in Kansas thinks she looks exactly like me. The majority of people in Oklahoma say she looks just like Colby. People comment on her eyelashes and her tan complexion a lot. You can thank her daddy for that one.

I love being her mom. I love everything about it. It is definitely hard, but there is just something so sweet about being a mom. I am so thankful!

3 comments:

Bethany Struthers said...

Your such a great mommy, Amanda! I don't know anyone who celebrates their baby's "month birthdays" like you do! I hope I'm like that! I can't imagine what its like to know that that sweet little girl is all yours, given to you by God! Isn't He SO good?!

Mrs. Kelly Ross said...

I hope whenever I have a baby they take on T.J.'s tan complexion and T.J.'s eyelashes as well!!!! :)

SheriYates said...

oh my goodness - she is soooo big and soooo sweet!
I think being a mom is like waking up on Christmas mornin - every morning!