Sunday, August 2, 2009

Summer Lovin' Happened So Fast

Is it seriously already August? Man, summer flew by. How has your summer been?

My summer was good! It consisted of the following:
-Being a mommy. Swimming with Adelyn and spending time with her.

-Being a wifey. Love my husband. Tried to be as supportive as I could as he traveled and was in Jamaica and Colorado for youth trips.

-Being a co-Bible Study leader with the hubs. We lead a college group all summer at our house. We provided dinner and dessert and a study on Galatians. We absolutely love the college students we know!

-A lot of weddings. June and July are crazy months for weddings and I have been extremely busy with those.

-Working on my new wedding business, Embellished Weddings.

-Trying really hard to balance everything on my plate and not get overwhelmed.

-We celebrated our 3 year anniversary in July. I love that man!

-Got a 2nd vehicle.

-We went on family vacation with Colby's family.

I am ready to get back into routine and start this next new season!

I do not have a lot of pictures to show from summer. But here are a few of my favorite of sweet Adelyn.
Tell me about your summer!!!

0 comments: