Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Loving Reminder

Today is a great day. Why? Because it is the 22nd.

And currently, the time is 5:22.

And when I was at bible study today, I conveniently turned to the 222nd hymnal while we were singing.

And when I ordered my food at the fast food restaurant my order number was 222.

And when I filled up my gas tank, it stopped at $22.00.

When I checked my e-mails I had 22 e-mails.

I returned my library books and had a fine because of late fees. The fee was of course, $2.20

Why is it that everywhere I look it is 22? I know why. Because I am forgetful. And God wants to lovingly remind me of who He is. God is provider.

(Genesis 22:14).

2 comments:

Becca Gantz said...

AMEN.... 22:14 WHAT WHAT!!!!!!!!!

Mandy Hope said...

Haha, I'm with you Becca. WHAT WHAT!!!!!