Wednesday, April 1, 2009

2 Weeks!

I took this picture on Monday when Adelyn was two weeks old, I am just 2 days late in posting it.

Not much has changed form week 1 to week 2.

A little look into our schedule at two weeks:

7:00am- wake-up, eat, change diaper, a little bit of wake-time (watch Baby Einstein, swing, bouncy seat, playmat, etc)

8:00-10:00am- sleep, have visitors that hold her, errands, etc.

10:00am- wake-up, eat, change diaper, a little bit of wake-time (watch Baby Einstein, swing, bouncy seat, playmat, etc)

11:00-1:00- sleep, have visitors that hold her, errands, etc.

1:00pm- wake-up, eat, change diaper, a little bit of wake-time (watch Baby Einstein, swing, bouncy seat, playmat, etc)

2:00-4:00-sleep, have visitors that hold her, errands, etc.

4:00- wake-up, eat, change diaper, a little bit of wake-time (watch Baby Einstein, swing, bouncy seat, playmat, etc)

5:00-7:00- sleep, have visitors that hold her, errands, etc.

7:00- wake-up, eat, change diaper, a little bit of wake-time (watch Baby Einstein, swing, bouncy seat, playmat, etc)

8:00-10:00pm- sleep, have visitors that hold her, errands, etc.

10:00-- This is my last feeding that I do for the day. Sometime in the day I pump a bottle and Colby does the 1:00AM feeding. So, once I am done feeding her at 10:15 or so, I go to bed and then she does not wake up until around 7:00 after Daddy feeds her. So I am sleeping from
10:30pm-7:00am since we brought her home from the hospital. Now you know why I always have so much energy with a newborn!

Happy 2 Weeks Adelyn Ryan! You are still a perfect, healthy, super easy child. You have set some really high standards for our future children because of how easy you are. We love you so much!!!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I am quite impressed with Adelyn's schedule! What is your secret to getting her to sleep so well! :) Have a wonderful day!