Saturday, April 4, 2009

3's About Me:

THREE NAMES I GO BY

* Mommy
* Amanda
* M.O.F.T.M

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE

* Nanny
* To-Go Waitress at Outback Steakhouse
* Wedding Planner

THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED

* Plano, TX (birth-age 15)
* Edmond, OK (15-current)
* Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Panama, Mexico (study abroad in college)


THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH

* The Bachelor
* The Office
* Jon & Kate plus 8

THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN

* Florida
* New York
* Kansas

PEOPLE THAT E-MAIL ME REGULARLY

* Brides
* Colby's mom
* Electronic bills

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS

* Louies chips and queso and fries
* waffles
* cupcakes from Cuppies&Joe or cookies from Eileens

THREE FRIENDS I THINK WILL RESPOND

* Amy Woolsey
* Becca Gantz
* Janae DeWeese

THREE THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
* Booking my 2010 calendar with Embellished brides
* Dreaming huge things for Embellished and seeing things happen!!
*Adelyn growing up and having siblings!!

I want to know your 3 things! Copy and paste this into your blog and erase my answers and add yours! Let me know you do it so I can read it!!!

0 comments: