Thursday, April 9, 2009

Week 3 (a couple days late)

On Monday sweet Adelyn turned 3 weeks. I feel like I was in the hospital delivering her years ago. And she looks so different to me from when we were in the hospital. I hate how fast time is going by. I really am trying to enjoy every second of her when she is this little, but I feel like every time I pick her up from a nap she is bigger. I hate that. Stay little Addie, stay little!

Adelyn at 3 weeks:
-her eyes are open a lot more.
-she is always looking up towards the ceiling. Not sure what she sees there but that is where her eyes are focused the majority of the time.
-she's been on a little growth spurt eating a lot more frequently (especially during the middle of the night).
-she has more facial expressions than I can count. I think she is going to be Miss Personality when she gets older.
-she smiles a lot in her sleep. Do babies dream at this age or what? I am not sure what causes her to smile, but it's way cute!
-if anyone is wondering why my blog kind of stopped or why you have not seen a facebook album of my daughter, it is because someone hid my battery charger to my camera.... I am not going to point fingers, but one day Colby told me to stop posting pictures because I was a crazy mom, and then the next day my battery charger is gone... pretty convenient huh? He said he did nothing with it, but it's kind of suspicious.

Here are a few taken with my i-phone....

1 comments:

Becca Gantz said...

i love her so much