Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's True: Adelyn Wants to be Like Her Aunt Becca

This one's for you my dear friend Becca. I hope I don't embarrass you when I tell people about your sleeping habits! :)

Allow me to let you in on a little secret about my incredible best friend Becca. You know Becca is about to fall asleep when her arm goes up and covers her eyes. I have had one too many sleepovers with this girl to know it is true. We still laugh about it to this day. We will be laying in bed watching a movie (pre-marriage to Colby) and all of a sudden I see her lift up her arm and I know I lost her. She is about to be out cold. I know she still does it in Mexico because I found this picture of her on facebook: (the other girl in the picture is making fun of her because who sleeps like that?)
Well, the other day my daughter fell asleep like this:
See? I told you. It is true. Adelyn wants to be like her Aunt Becca. I am so proud!!

4 comments:

Christi said...

Awe- that is hilarious and adorable:) Who doesn't want to be like Becca?

Mrs. Kelly Ross said...

so cute! i also wanted to tell you last night i was talking to t.j. about a "name" for my profile and i came up with "the wife's life" you beat me to it :) i'll have to think of something else now! :)

Becca Gantz said...

hahahhahaha i love this. even though we are countries apart she remembers me... good thing i am so totally in love with her that when me and her get to have sleep overs at least we will go to bed the same way and i won't have one more person making fun of the way i go to bed..... love you best friend. thank you for putting this up. i am so proud of her. ha

Becca Gantz said...

oh yeah the "other girl" in that picture with me would like to be known as ABBY. hahahha

love you best friend