Thursday, March 26, 2009

3 Things I Am Saving For...

Okay, I have a few things that I have found that I LOVE and must have!!!! I have started a secret "Cash Stash" envelope where I will be saving until I reach the amount it costs. Please check out these amazing things:
The above picture is called Beaba Baby Cook from Williams-Sonoma. It is a must have!!! I plan on making all of Adelyn's baby food homemade. I have read about it and heard some amazing stories. And in the long run, you save SOOOOO much money!!!! The baby cook is a compact countertop appliance and multitasks as a steamer, blender, warmer and defroster to prepare fresh, healthy meals for baby. It starts by steam cooking vegetables, fruits, meat and fish in less than 15 minutes, preserving their vitamins and flavors, then purees or blends them to your desired consistency. Is that not AMAZING!! Oh I can not wait to have this in my kitchen!!

Next is this:

I was at No Regrets in Casady Square today and saw this and HAD to have it! (I really don't need it until Adelyn is in pre-k.....but you can never purchase something too early, right? It is called "Introducing School Years" by momAgenda. My sister-in-law has their planner and LOVES it. I would love their planner too, but its kind of expensive. I am a huge "journaler" and "scrapbooker" so this is precious to me. And my mom had something very similar for me when I was a little girl, so that is special too! Can not wait to have this!

Okay, this might be lame, but let's get honest. I need some fresh lo-lights/hi-lights/something. It has been WAY TOO long since I have put any color in my hair. There is something about fresh color that makes a girl feel good. amen? I go to Salan Envy (Shout out to Sarah Thompson, best hair stylist in the world). And I am going to save up then make an appointment. Can not wait!!
What is one thing you are saving for?? Can't wait to hear from you!

0 comments: