Thursday, March 12, 2009

Westminster/ Young Life Shower

Tuesday March 10, 2009
Once again, Colby and I are blown away by the generosity, hospitality, and thoughtfulness of our church family and friends with Young Life. 3 amazing women and their families helped host a perfect shower that blessed us beyond what we could have ever imagined. Let's just say it was completely humbling. I think Colby and I can say in agreement that we totally do not deserve anything of this. And we also will both say in agreement that we hope we can continually give to others the way we have been given to. Thank you to everyone who came and made this day so special for us.

Colby and I with the hostesses:

Of course I had to take a picture of the food. The cookies were so cute and so yummy!!

Some of the guests. THANK YOU!

Me with the cute Huffty girls. Love these girls!

Colby usually has Young Life Club on Tuesday nights. They decided to just incorporate both: a baby shower with Young Life Club complete with a skit, games, and a talk. Here is a picture of the game where the "mommies had to feed the babies." Colby and I did participate in the game as well, but we lost. The entire night was so much fun!
I can not say sa

0 comments: