Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sweet Baby Shower For Adelyn

Sunday March 1, 2009

I have some incredible friends! I was totally blessed by all they did to throw the MOST PERFECT shower for baby Adelyn. It could not have been any better! It was beyond perfect! From the invitations, to the cake and food, the game, the hostess gift, etc.....PERFECT! Girls, you know I can not thank you enough! I can't wait for Adelyn to meet all of her "aunts"! ha! She will have a lot!

Here are just a few pictures:

My sweet husband and I.
(Can I take a moment and brag on my husband? I could go on and on and I will try to make it brief. I can not tell you how much he has done for me to absolutely bless me and make me feel well taken care of. He is so consistent in providing perfect warm bubble baths. He puts my towels in the dryer and tells me to tell him when I am ready to get out so I will have warm towels. That is my husband, just going the extra mile! He is always quick to offer back rubs, foot rubs, etc. He will most likely make me delete this if he knows I wrote it.....but he deserves a little braggin' on! Colby, I am beyond thankful for you!!)Me with all the hostesses:
Jessica, Lauren, Me, Sara, Elizabeth, Erin
All the guests enjoying themselves!

Cutest Embroidered Onesie!
The cake...
I have organized all of her stuff. I still need to wash the majority of her outfits. They still have tags on them. Just a few last minute things to do and get and we will be ready. Oh wait, can you ever be officially ready to have a newborn? Not sure.... We will try to be ready! We are getting excited!!

0 comments: