Saturday, March 28, 2009

These are a Few of my Favorite Things.....Part 2 of 4

Okay, here are 5 more items I have found highly valuable and I think are great to register for!!!

6. Chicco Travel System.... This sweet thing came from parents!!! It came with the car seat and stroller and is AMAZING!! There are so many different brands that are incredible. I just heard amazing things about Chicco and volunteer in the church nursery and constantly saw Chicco and talked to moms about it. It is worth every penny.

Here is my theory: we are "planning" on having a large family so I just want to buy a really amazing item ONE time and use it for ALL our kids. I tried to get more neutral colored items so it can be used for a boy or a girl. I got the green color so for Adelyn it can be pink and green and then if we have a boy it can be green and brown or whatever other boy color. 7. Chicco High-Chair- Uncle Brett bought sweet Adelyn this high chair! What a HUGE blessing. Adelyn can not use it yet but Troy and Lex have found some great use for it! Once again, we decided to register for a neutral color so we can use it for years and years and years with boys or girls... You might see us on TLC in a few years because of how many kids we will have!! haha I am kind of kidding, kind of not!
8. Boppy- This is amazing for several different reasons:

1. Baby can sleep in it or hang out in it.

2. Amazing for nursing. I wrap it around my stomach (it makes me feel like I am going swimming and wearing a floatie/floaty). And it helps hold her and makes it easy for me.

3. I have a ton of kids and neices/nephew that come over and it helps the children get to hold the baby and be safe!
9. Bouncy Seat---Adelyn loves this. It vibrates and plays music and has little toys that hang on it. This is awesome because it is small and very easily portable. I move this all over the house wherever I am at. I put it in the bathroom and take a shower and get ready. I put it in the kitchen while I am making lunch/dinner. I put it in another room where I am working. It will be great for vacations!!
10. Nursing Tank Top: I did not register for this, but I bought it. Colby's cousin, Lizzie, is the one that told me about it. It is amazing (As is everything I am blogging about). It has little clips at the very top of the tank that simply detach and you fold down to nurse. It covers your whole stomach and your other boob (can you write boob on a blog? don't be offended, please). It is SO modest and amazing. And it has a built in bra, so you don't really have to wear one. It is sooo comfy and sooo cheap. I wear mine ALL THE TIME!

Okay, that is all for today! I hope you are enjoying what I LOVE and find very valuable... I am sure other people have great advice and will tell you other stuff, so just listen to everyone and do what is the best FOR YOU!!

0 comments: