Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Surprises and Blessings

Today, I was totally blown away by three extremely sweet surprises and huge blessings (and they just happen to be the cutest things you've ever seen). I am SO THANKFUL!!!My friend Amy from BSF surprised me with the cutest blanket I think I have ever seen. It is brown on one side and pink on the other side with a satin pink and brown polka-dot ribbon. She has Adelyn's name embroidered on it! It is beyond perfect! And it is the softest thing I have ever felt. I am sure it will be favorite in the Taylor house.

When I got home from bible study I checked the mail and had this little package in there. My sweet friend Kelly sent two embroidered burb cloths that say "Lil Miss March" and "Future Beauty Queen." SO CUTE! Kelly, that was so thoughtful and so sweet! Totally did not have to do that! I can't wait to use them!

I also got to enjoy some much needed girl time with my friend Taylor this afternoon and we went to a cute little baby boutique and she bought little Adelyn a very thoughtful gift! Little Trumpette baby ballerina socks and cute little clips. I can not wait for her to wear them! My little stylin' daughter! Thanks friend!

I am just living in a season of thankfulness. Colby and I have talked about how we do not deserve any of this, and are blown away by our family, friends and church family. Everyone know how thankful we are for you in our lives!

0 comments: