Sunday, March 29, 2009

So I have a hilarious story...

I promise not every post will be about babies but for right now it is... I will write more on lots of other things!!!

But I have a funny story I have to share with you. It might be one of those "you-had-to-be-there" moments, but I will try to make it funny in writing:

We had some professional pictures taken and the photographer asked Colby was his daughter's name was he said, "Adelyn" and the photographer said "okay Madeline, look up here, look at the camera..."

I was like "uhh sir, her name is not Madeline, it's Adelyn."

And Colby said "it's okay, Madeline will work."

WHAT???????

Madeline will work??? Umm, NO, Madeline will NOT work. Her name is NOT Madeline. It is Adelyn.

Is that not hilarious... He just didn't want to make the man feel bad about calling her the wrong name. Oh, Colby, please call her Adelyn.

1 comments:

Christian said...

I'm glad that wasn't us! =)